Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a new year of faith...

Wow.  I haven't even posted THIS YEAR so let me first just say what is only appropriate... Happy 2011! 



I cannot tell you how many posts I started and deleted that last week of 2010.  I felt like it was such a week of reflection for me because obviously it is such a time where you feel like since you're about to begin a new year, you kind of need to reassess and figure out what that new year really needs to look like in your own life.  Well at least that's what I did.  And by all means, I definitely still don't know what that looks like obviously.  And obviously I didn't feel like I could articulate it well enough to actually publish one of those posts.

What I DO know that is I'm believing God for this year.  My complete faith is in HIM.  Whatever that may look like. 

I trust in you, O Lord... My times are in Your hand.  Psalm 31: 14:15

1 comment:

Tiffany G said...

Rae,

I love your blogs and I love you! Your so cute!