Monday, March 22, 2010

a welcoming (back) of sorts...

So here I am... blogging again. I attempted the whole blog world about two and a half years ago but there was a small thing called grad school that for some reason just kept distracting me. Not sure why but when you have to write a million papers for school, you don't really feel up to writing "for fun." Anyway... quick fast update to bring you up to speed on my life....


I graduated.


Told you it was going to be quick. There's this thing called time that I have now that I didn't even know existed for the past two and a half years of my life. So I'm figuring out who I am and what I like and who I want to be. A reevaluation of sorts.


If you know me at all, you know I have a ridiculous addiction to coffee. Hence the theme of my blog. Even if you don't enjoy coffee (which is not something I completely understand), I invite you to "come grab a latte" with me as I share anything and everything that I deem worthy or entertaining as I figure out this next journey of my life.

No comments: