Friday, June 11, 2010

bragging on the BRO-in-law...

So my fantastic brother-in-law could not be more talented when it comes to graphic design and photography... which he just happens to have degrees in both by the way.  He focused mainly on graphic design when he first graduated from college but as of lately, he has finally decided to let the world see his amazingness in photography as well.  He's even getting his own side business started and has been able to do quite a few photo shoots of engagements, families, and kids.  He's also interested in weddings too so that's his next big thing!  Everyone's kind of had their turn lately and on Memorial Weekend, the mom requested that it be ours (and by ours I mean her, my sister, and myself).  We of course put on our white attire because for some reason that's our thing and headed to the nearest park and let Chris do his thang.  I thought I'd share one of the pics here and also share his website so you could see all of his fun stuff... enjoy!

He also did my 'Come Grab A Latte' design on the top of my blog.  He really is just the best!  Well on that note... I'm going to go ahead and stop right there because if he knew I was doing this, he would probably kill me.  (But his blog is on my roll call if you wanna check it out.)  Ok I'm really stopping now.  I need him not to hate me.  He's the only brother I've got.  And my only chance at getting free wedding pictures one day in the long distant future.

No comments: