Wednesday, November 17, 2010

counting thru the craziness..

1. My sister came to visit for an entire weekend with the only agenda of hanging out with me.  Victory.  There is no documentation of this in photos.  Fail.

2. Peanut M&M's are like crack to me.  Once I start, I can't stop.  Maybe they're more like Pringles.

3. Thanksgiving is next week.  WHOA.  Wasn't I just laying out at the pool for the summer?  Hello winter white skin.

4. I completed one of the first Tuesday series that I was in charge of without the whole thing being a complete disaster.  Sigh of relief.

5. My mom will always be a fantastic sounding board and give the best advice around.  Hands down.

6. The amount of times and volume that my own and the roomie's alarm clocks go off in the morning probably wakes up the entire apartment complex.  As we peacefully sleep.  Thank you Jesus that our fire alarm hasn't gone off. 

7. I have never ever been oh so excited about decorating my apartment for Christmas.  Get out of here Thanksgiving... I'm ready to go to that Christmas tree farm that I've only ever heard of and put beautiful ornaments on my 2nd ever real Christmas tree.  THRILLED.

8. It confuses me how much I absolutely love Taylor Swift's music, but don't particularly care for her as a person.  Interviews with her make me cringe and I think she tends to be more on the immature side.  But at the end of the day, I love to rock out to every single song on every single one of her CD's... immature lyrics included.  Inner conflict, I tell you.

9. I just began Beth Moore's Believing God with a group of girls.  Never been more excited to meet with a group of girls to talk about Jesus.  I've missed me some good girl time.

10. This is a sad attempt at a blog in order to catch up.  I apologize.

No comments: